Amazon Prime Day 2019

Amazon Prime Day has finally been announced for 2019! This year, Prime Day will actually last 48 hours: Monday July 15th at 12AM PT / 3AM ET, and running through 11:59PM PT / 2:59AM ET on Tuesday, July 16th.



Some exciting developments for 2019... there will be a collaboration between Amazon and Hanna Andersson! We *LOVE* our Hannas in this house. We love their soft, high quality clothing that lasts! I have high hopes for this collaboration and will be checking out the deals.

All of the deals will be for Prime members only, but if you're not a Prime member you can start a free 30 day trial to see if it is worth it for your family.  I've been a happy Amazon Prime member for about 6 years!

This year, primarily I will be shopping for a new booster seat for my kiddo (how is she old enough for a booster seat already!?). I also have some household basics like charcoal odor/moisture absorbers and some books on my list.

What will you be shopping for?

No comments:

Post a Comment